If the Lights have been Dark at Your Venue, PBO Advisory Group is Ready to Help
PBO Advisory Group has expertise in the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG), a program available through the Small Business Administration, which is now available to the owners of certain venues that were closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The SBA is offering a total of $16 billion in grants and those who have already received PPP loans do qualify (with some reductions). Eligible applicants may receive grants equal to 45% of gross earned revenue (up to a $10 million maximum).
Who Can Apply?
- Live venue operators
- Theatrical producers
- Live performing arts operators
- Museum operators
- Motion picture theater operators
- Talent reps
How can PBO Advisory Group help?
We are familiar with the SVOG process and the documentation required. PBO Advisory Group can handle all or part of the application process for you, including:
- Registration for SVOG on the SBA website
- Eligibility confirmation with your management team
- Calculate grant amount
- Prepare written statement of need
- Collect and review background and financial documents
- Complete application forms – standard and specific
- Apply on the SVOG portal
- Monitor approval status and answer additional questions
- Provide museum management with list of qualified expenses, timeline and schedule
- Submit qualified expenses when required
The PBO Advisory Group team is also available to help you plan how to use the grant money to jumpstart the reopening of your venue.
Contact our Business Development Manager Lorin Port for more information.