PBO Advisory Group provides strong leadership to help your organization craft strategic and achievable business plans, and through significant challenges, Partnering with PBO Advisory allows you to focus on your organization’s important mission rather than internal operations. We provide the right level of resources and expertise—from CFO and HR director to staff accountant or HR generalist — to partially or completely outsource your finance and accounting and/or HR functions.
We use proven methodology combined with our extensive experience with non-profits to help you determine what finance, accounting and human resource services you need, and how to build your infrastructure cost-effectively.
Our group will help with many types of financially related projects and initiatives including audit prep and systems enhancements. PBO Advisory Group can also help you develop relationships with other trusted service providers including CPA’s, bankers, and insurance related vendors.
Members of our group are bilingual, are able to provide services in Spanish, and can assist in the following areas:
- Non-profit specific accounting
- Adviser to executive director and board on business strategy, expansion and execution
- Monthly financial statement review with ED/Board
- Provide technical and hands-on accounting support for grant reporting, annual audit schedules, funding, and other special projects
- Staff training regarding non-profit financial management