PBO Advisory Group provides strong leadership to help your organization craft strategic and achievable business plans and through significant challenges. Partnering with us allows you to focus on your organization’s important mission rather than internal operations. We provide the right level of resources and expertise, from CFO or staff accountant to HR director or HR generalist, we are positioned to partially or completely outsource your finance and accounting and/or HR functions.
We use proven methodology combined with our extensive experience with not-for-profits to help you determine what finance, accounting, and human resource services you need, and how to build your infrastructure cost-effectively.
Our group will help with many types of finance-related projects and initiatives including audit prep and systems enhancements. PBO Advisory can also help you develop relationships with other trusted service providers including CPA’s, bankers, and insurance related vendors.
Members of our group are bilingual, provide services in English and Spanish, and can assist in the following areas:
- Non-for-profit specific accounting
- Executive director and board advice regarding business strategy, expansion, and execution
- Monthly financial statement review with ED/Board
- Technical and hands-on accounting support for grant reporting, annual audit schedules, funding, and other special projects
- Staff training regarding non-profit financial management
- HR support