Tax Consequences Of ERTC Funds—It’s Not Too Late If You Haven’t Filed
If you received an Employee Retention Tax Credit, you need to be aware of the tax implications.
Mike Ford, PBO Advisory Group’s managing director and founder, recently wrote an article for the Forbes Finance Council regarding ERTC and taxes, and what specific, important information you need to know.
Francesca San Diego, our consulting chief financial officer, introduces a few of the article’s key points below.
PBO Advisory Group has helped more than 500 clients receive a total of $150 million in ERTC cash refunds. This federal program will only be available for a limited period. If you have not yet determined if your company is eligible, please contact us.
If you have received an ERTC refund and need help understanding the tax implications, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with questions.
A complete list of our articles and posts about the ERTC program is below. Each article provides information about an aspect of the ERTC program.
As a member of the Finance Council, Mike has authored many articles on timely accounting, finance, and human capital/human resources topics. Please visit his page on the Forbes website for a complete list of his articles.
PBO Advisory Group – ERTC Information
- April 12, 2023 – Help in Understand and Navigating the ERTC Program
- March 2, 2023 – Employee Retention Tax Credit Update
- February, 8, 2023 – Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) – The Name is Misleading
- January 10, 2023 – ERTC – It’s Not Too Late to Claim in 2023
- December 20, 2022 – ERTC Tax Consequences – A Few Things You Should Know
Managing Director/Founding Member