Webinar: Your Business’ Rapid Response to COVID-19
If you missed our webinar, “Your Business’ Rapid Response to COVID-19,” on March 24th, we’ve posted a recording of the 1¼-hour presentation here.
During the webinar, members of the PBO Advisory executive management team, including Scott Palka, Francesca San Diego, Rick Dahlseid, and Kristy Facchini discussed key issues that businesses should be focusing on during this crisis, including:
- Current government programs
- How to communicate with your employees, customers, supply chain and financial partners
- Recovery planning and your rapid response
- Cash flow planning and conserving your cash
- Employee issues including payroll, layoffs, sick leave and more
- Shipments, backlogs and other immediate considerations
- Line of credit
- Legal and consulting services
- 401k plans
- Tax payments
- Project assessments
- Special considerations for non-profits
Over the next week, we will be blogging in more detail about these topics and more.
To assist with your company’s rapid response, we have added a COVID-19 resource section to the PBO Advisory Group’s website that has business and employment information and links. You can also access our HR Connect tool, which gives you immediate assistance from one of PBO’s HR specialists.
Our COVID-19 resource section is a gateway to CDC, DOL, HHS and OSHA materials as well as state and local resources. You’ll also find links to loan assistance and tax resources.
We encourage you to visit this section often for updates.
The entire PBO Advisory team is ready to assist you through these difficult times. Please feel free to reach out to any of our executive management or senior management team members and let us know how we can help.